Theme: Modern Dental Excellence with Compassionate Care
World Dentistry 2023
Track 01: Dental Sleep
Dental Sleep – Dental sleep is a sleep related breathing disorders, such as snoring and OSA, and the impact of sleep disorders on society. A comprehensive evaluation is described that includes upper airway examination and imaging with a focus on areas of pathophysiology in OSA. The Essentials of Dental Sleep Medicine course is a logical way to incorporate OAT into your practice. The course includes a review of sleep related breathing disorders, such as snoring and OSA, and the impact of sleep disorders on society. A final portion of the treatment is case-based and provides clinical examples of the evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders in a dental practice.
Track 02: Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentistry - Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person's teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
Track 03: Craniofacial Surgery
Craniofacial Surgery - Craniofacial surgery is a surgical subspecialty of plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery and otolaryngology-head & neck surgery that deals with congenital and acquired deformities of the head, skull, face, Neck, jaws and associated structures. Although craniofacial treatment often involves manipulation of bone, craniofacial surgery is not tissue-specific, i.e., craniofacial surgeons deal with bone, skin, nerve, muscle, teeth, etc. Defects typically treated by craniofacial surgeons include craniosynostosis (isolated and syndromic), rarecraniofacial clefts, acute and chronic sequellae of facial fractures.
Track 04: Restorative Dentistry
Restorative Dentistry - Restorative Dentistry is the study, diagnosis and integrated management of diseases of the oral cavity, the teeth and supporting structures. It includes the rehabilitation of the teeth and the oral cavity to functional, psychological and aesthetic requirements of the individual patient, including the co-ordination of multi-professional working to achieve these objectives. Restorative dentistry encompasses the dental specialties of Endodontics, Periodontics and Prosthodontics (fixed and removable) and its foundation is based upon the interaction of these specialties in cases requiring complex, multi-faceted care. Restorative Dentistry is often aptly called ‘Oral Rehabilitation’ due to the increasing need for multidisciplinary and integrated care within and out with the speciality including Orthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,Paediatric Dentistry and Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology, due to the increasing complexity of dental health problems as people live longer. The focus of the Restorative Dentistry speciality is to work with other dental, medical and surgical specialists and other clinical colleagues, to provide and support the integrated management and oral rehabilitation of patients with complex treatment.
Track 05: Nanodentistry
Nanodentistry- In the year 2000, the term and may be the field of nanodentistry were born. As nanomedicine advanced, dentistry also started evolving in the field of Nanotechnology. It is envisaged that nanotechnology will affect the fields of diagnosis, materials, restorative dentistry, and surgery. These exciting new branches namely nanorobotics, nanodiagnosis, nanomaterials, and nanosurgery and nanodrugs would profoundly impact clinical dentistry in the not-so-distant future. Various nanomaterials can be used for restoration of decayed, carious, missing, and fractured teeth. Recent advances in nanomaterials have brought nanocomposites, nanoimpression and nanoceramic into the domain of clinical dentistry. Nanocomposite artificial teeth are also a new development in this field. Nanoinorganic fillers are diffused in the matrix of composite. These are more durable as well as highly resistant to abrasion with superior color.
Track 06: Hypnodontics
Hypnodontics - Hypnodontics is the art and science of using hypnosis to induce comfortable and pain free dental visits. Hypnosis is used to reduce stress and induce anesthesia so that less medication is used. Hard to manage patients often present the majority of problems the dentist encounters in their daily routine. They take extra time and require special consideration by the dentist. Hard to manage patients often put off going to the dentist until the pain or dental problem can no longer be ignored. There are numerous reasons why these patients are fearful, tense, nervous and anxious before, during, and even after the dental visit. The hypnotherapist should meet with this type of dental patient two or three days prior to the dental appointment.
Track 07: Dental Ergonomics
Dental Ergonomics - Dental Ergonomics is the study to define work related musculoskeletal disorders, risk factors and stressful individual behaviours in dentistry which lead to injures and implementing preventive strategies. These problems can be avoided by increasing awareness of the postures used during the work, redesigning the work station to promote neutral positions, examining the impact of instrument use on upper extremity pain, and following healthy work practices to reduce the stress of dental work on the practitioner’s body.
Track 08: Orthodontics
Orthodontics - Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean, are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and cause extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain. Teeth that are crooked or not in the right place can also detract from one's appearance. The benefits of orthodontic treatment include a healthier mouth, a more pleasing appearance, and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
Track 09: Laser Dentistry
Laser Dentistry - A dental laser is a type of laser designed specifically for use in oral surgery or dentistry. Lasers can be used as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of dental procedures and are often used in conjunction with other dental instruments. Dental lasers can be used to: reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores, expose partially erupted wisdom teeth, remove muscle attachments that limit proper movement, manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures, remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications, perform biopsy procedures, remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease, remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures, help treat infections in root canals and speed up tooth whitening procedures.There are several advantages. Dentists may not need to use a drill or administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing the patient to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience. Laser procedures can be more precise.
Track 10: Dental Implantology
Dental Implantology - Oral implantology is the study of surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor. The basis for modern dental implants is a biologic process called osseointegration where materials, such as titanium, form an intimate bond to bone. The implant fixture is first placed, so that it is likely to osseointegrate, then a dental prosthetic is added. A variable amount of healing time is required for osseointegration before either the dental prosthetic (a tooth, bridge or denture) is attached to the implant or an abutment is placed which will hold a dental prosthetic. Success or failure of implants depends on the health of the person receiving it, drugs which affect the chances of osseointegration and the health of the tissues in the mouth. The amount of stress that will be put on the implant and fixture during normal function is also evaluated. T In the presence of healthy tissues, a well integrated implant with appropriate biomechanical loads can have 5-year plus survival rates from 93 to 98 percent and 10 to 15 year lifespans for the prosthetic teeth.
Track 11: Periodontology
Periodontology - Periodontology or periodontics is the specialty of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them. The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva (gums), alveolar bone, cementum, and the periodontal ligament. Periodontal diseases take on many different forms but are usually a result of a coalescence of bacterial plaque biofilm accumulation of the red complex bacteria (e.g., P. gingivalis, T. forsythia, and T. denticola) of the gingiva and teeth, combined with host immuno-inflammatory mechanisms and other risk factors which lead to destruction of the supporting bone around natural teeth. Untreated, these diseases lead to alveolar bone loss and tooth loss and, to date, continue to be the leading cause of tooth loss in adults.
Market analysis of Dentistry:
Advantages of Participating at our conference:
- As an add on advantage the Speaker & Abstract pages created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility
- Our robust online publicity attracts 20000+ users and 60000+ views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences
- All the conference participants can earn up to 16-18 CME Credits by participating at our 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023 Conference scheduled at vancouver, Canada.
- To attain professional development we offer our participants a chance to earn up to 21 CPD Credits authorized by CPD Standards Office, UK by participating at our 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023.
- All the conference participants will be awarded with IOCM Certification.
- All the conference participants will have an unique opportunity to participate at One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- A Unique opportunity to hear what the global researchers are talking about at our Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers in the field of 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023
- Top Industries Representation of Industrial Leaders, where you get a great opportunity to meet and discuss with the Industrial Leaders in person
- Thought provoking Symposia’s
- Workshops on Carrier Development
- Preconference workshops in all major countries
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
Benefits of Participation | Speaker
- Explore the best in Cutting edge Research
- Worldwide acknowledgment of Researcher’s profile
- Obtain professional development credits
- Your presence and talk will be recorded and hosted on YouTube and Video which in turn will gain potential value to your research profile.
- Make Lasting connections at Networking and Social Events
- We provide unique convergence of Networking, Learning and Fun into a single package
- An opportunity to give One page advertisement in abstract book and flyers distribution which eventually gets 1 Million views and add great value to your research profile
- Learn beyond your field of interest, a change to know more about the new topics and research apart from your core subject
Benefit of Participation | Sponsor
- Worlds No1 Platform to show case 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023 Products
- Exposure to the international atmosphere will increase the odds of getting new business
- Opportunity to showcase the new technology, new products of your company, and/or the service your industry to a broad international audience
- Attain with an exceptional format in showcasing the products and services and to gain the potential clients for the future business prospects
- Our 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023Conference in the One and only location to reach the top customers
- Make new connections and fostering potential partnerships
- Increase your business by lead generation through our conference participants.
- Build a successful business takes a lot of time, effort and drive, so it’s always good to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from people who share a similar drive and objective.
- Flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. 35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023 conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help you take your business to the next level.
- Benchmarking key strategies for business and moving it forward
- Get answers to your business questions and challenges from credible individuals at our conference
- Exposure and Networking Opportunity with the various top decision makers of the respective organizations, will eventually grow your business in Global market
- Get to know more about your competitors are first-hand, learn more about their businesses, and discover their strengths and weaknesses, all of which can add to your business’s competitive edge.
- Encounter new vendors and suppliers for your business
- Real Benefits in New business - Many Organizations make deals and sign contracts at our Modern Dentistry 2021.
- We offer you the Website visibility to more than 35K visitors in less than 6 months
- Promotional logo of your organization at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material
- Hosting session slots, poster awards, recognition in opening ceremony and complimentary registrations, exhibition/workshop booth, low-budget options.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- No one in the world have this huge visitors towards35th Annual World Dentistry Summit 2023, these is the best platform to show case your society.
Create long-lasting relationships with the peers
- Promotional content and Logo of your Association at our conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material will increase your subscribers/Members number by 20 %.
- Our Website visibility to your Organization page can give a great impact for your association in the Global Market.
- Your representatives can network with key conference delegates to update their knowledge and understanding of your organization and services.
- Details will be added to the conference press release where the details will be shared to < 100000 outlets
- Details will be incorporated in all conference promotional materials which will be distributed to Hospitals, Universities, Society and Researchers
Benefits of Participation | Delegate
- Helps to meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face.
- Opportunities to meet researchers and experts of same field and share new ideas
- Can help to know New Tips & Tactics
- Professional Development – Elevate your knowledge and Skills
- Conference attendance inspires, rejuvenates, and energizes delegates
- Your participation at our conference will be helpful for a new approach and ideology that can be utilized for the extending the outcome of Companies or Industries.
- Enjoy the alluring city environment where the conference is being held.
Raise your profile by being well-known
Visa Application Documents You should only apply for business visas to attend and attend conferences. Contact your nearest Toronto, Canada Travel Agency/Visa Information Center/Embassy for the correct application form.
All visas for the visit to Toronto, Canada are processed by the respective embassy authorities in the correct way only after the presentation of the corresponding documents.
If no documents are provided or if the guidelines are not followed, the competent authorities hold the right to reject/cancel the visas.
The minimum documents that may be required when applying for the visa from / Toronto, Canada include:
- Official Letter of Invitation
- Letter of Acceptance/Approval for abstracts (if you are a speaker)
- Proof of payment receipt for registration
- Hotel Booking Confirmation Letter for accommodation issued on conference letterhead
Note: For the Letter of Invitation and Accommodation Confirmation, payment of registration and accommodation fees is a prerequisite. Please contact us for more information
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.